AccessAnesthesiology is now available to all students, residents, and faculty
AccessAnesthesiologyTM from McGraw-Hill includes these reference tools : medical resources with exclusive procedural videos, Custom Curriculum, advanced search functions, and tables and charts for quick reference.
Get Started with AccessAnesthesiology See more >>
AccessAnesthesiology offers multiple tools for certification and recertification in pain management, critical care, and perioperative medicine.
Turn to Trusted Anesthesiology References
More than 10 leading textbooks, including the most current Longnecker’s Anesthesiology, Hadzic’s Textbook of Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Management, and Morgan’s & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology and updates.
Watch Multimedia to See Medicine in Action
Hundreds of videos and animations provide interactive demonstrations of medical topics.
Search for Drugs and Patient Handouts
Integrated drug database provides critical information as well as patient handouts.
Test Yourself on Key Concepts and Prepare for the Boards
More than 1,800 Q&A to help you ace the boards.
Utilize Point-of-Care Tools for the Busy Professional
Treatment answers are available for rapid access!
Search the Latest Guidelines in the Field
Features practice guidelines with easy-to-use summary tables.
Access Anesthesiology Resource Center See more >>
Visit the AccessAnesthesiology Resource Center to find:
Web Training Sessions
Promotional Materials and More!
Custom Curriculum See more >>
Custom Curriculum on AccessAnesthesiology:
The Custom Curriculum tool enables program directors and faculty to create and manage their residency curricula, creating interactive learning modules for their learners to meet the unique needs of their programs, making it a perfect tool for education and remediation.
· Create and populate assignments, including textbooks, videos, and case files
· Include Q&A tests, either drawing from the existing question bank or by authoring their own questions
· Assign specific learners to each assignment and report on their progress and quiz scores
To utilize this free feature, Custom Curriculum instructor needs to be activated on your My Access account. To have instructor privileges added to your My Access account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Access Account See more >>
Unlock A Higher Level Of Functionality With A My Access Personal Account
· Gain remote access to your subscribed site(s) using just your My Access account credentials. No extra log-ins or VPNs required!**
· Access Self-Assessment to create and save practice tests
· Use the Cases to evaluate real-world patient scenarios
· View evidence-based Guidelines for primary care
· Set up alerts for new book content
· Save and download images
· Print full chapters
· Access Custom Curriculum (if it’s being used by your program
**All UT affiliates have access to those resources allowed through our subscriptions, included the McGraw-Hill Access titles
1) Always go through the library’s homepage first:
2) When you click a link to a database, or a link to a full-text article, you will be prompted to enter the following information:
Share on Facebook
- First name and last name
- Rocket ID number