The point-of-care clinical information service ClinicalKey has 5,000,000+ images that maybe downloaded to either PowerPoint or Keynote for Mac.
How to find and store images at ClinicalKey
- Go to Clinical Key and register through the link in the upper right corner. Registration is free to all UT affiliates.
- Enter word(s) or phrase through the search box. Quoted phrases and Boolean logic (use of AND and OR) seem to be largely supported.
- Select Multimedia from the left pull down menu. Click on the search icon (an orange magnifying glass in the search box). Click on Videos to remove videos from the results.
- Click on desired image. Click on the Save icon to the right of the image.
How to organize saved ClinicalKey images
- Click on Create New Presentation, create name, and then add images.
- Drag images around to reorganize them, and delete images you no longer need.
- Add saved images to a presentation through the link Add images from Saved Content.
How to add ClinicalKey images to PowerPoint presentations
- Go to ClinicalKey and login through the link in the upper right corner.
- Select Presentations from the drop down menu under your login name.
- Select desired presentation. Click on Export link above and to the right of the image.
- Use options to save or open in PowerPoint and Keynote for Mac.
- You can also view, move and delete content within the Presentation Maker panel.
- Presentation Maker automatically imports reference citations into your presentation.
- ClinicalKey lets you build, name and manage as many presentations as you’d like.
Additional Image Resources (more at the UT Library guide Images)
Share on Facebook