For new graduates and other job seekers, help has arrived! Job & Career Accelerator, a comprehensive online job search system, is now available to help graduates from the University of Toledo launch a new career. This innovative online resource provides UT job seekers everything needed to find career enhancing jobs, all in one easy-to-use application. The online program is a new feature in LearningExpress Library and is available to all Ohioans at no charge. Job & Career Accelerator™ can be accessed for three months after graduation from any Internet-enabled computer by going to http://www.utoledo.edu/library/ and searching our library catalog for LearningExpressLibrary.com.
The Job and Career Accelerator provides an opportunity for job seekers to:
- Explore over 1,000 occupations and match those that fit job interests
- Search available jobs from over 5 million job postings
- Create professional resumes and cover letters
- Get tips and advice on how to improve your search each step of the way
- Organize and track your job search progress
The Job & Career Accelerator™ is paid for through a federal Institute of Museum and Library Services LSTA grant awarded by the State Library of Ohio.